Want to lose my fat belly so i will be able to see my baby belly grow

Is this likely to be just a lose weight and my cycles will normalise or do I need to see a gp ? my partner has just had a vasectomy reversal so its something that needs sorting to make sure i ovulate and can get pregnant. I am dieting anyway as i want to lose my fat belly so i will be able to see my baby belly grow. lost 7lb in 4days so far so its going well! just wondering if my cycle will sort itself out or if i should go at it with a wait and see attitude or just go straight to dr s. problem with my doctors is even if i made an appointment today there wouldnt be a chance of getting in til next month. x
Asked On : Fri, 14 Jan 2011