Want to know proper dose of serotonin. Have stress, tiredness, no energy

I want to know, how much Serotonin is too much. I do not want to take any Drugs. I found an Amino Balance: The
Natural Serotonin. I am 79, will be 80 this year. I am stressed, tired, no energy, if I died today, that woud be fine.
I used to be cheerful and loved to laugh. My Husband of 58 yrs, has Sclerosis and is an Alcoholic, also we do not get along anymore. There are several reviews, and people praise this mixture of Seratonin, I can't remember the name. It is somewhere under Healthcare Magic.
Thank you, Elizabeth Rodriguez
Asked On : Fri, 26 Apr 2013