Want to gain some weight

sir i m too thin . i want too gain some weight that i look good. i m weak but i dont fell weakness..plz tell me how i can some weight .
Asked On : Wed, 16 Mar 2011
Homeopath 's  Response
Welcome to HealthcareMagic forum.
to gain weight one has to be consuming plan diet take patience and determination..
if you are totally healthy then you done require any medicines..
drink milk 2 glasses in a day .. eat milk products such as butter.. paneer..
raisins, almonds.. peanuts or peanut butter .. daily..
eating a chocolate bar daily also helps..
drink juices .. and protein shakes..
join some martial art classes or do some weight training to develop your muscles
wishing you good health
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Rajesh Lakhanpaul's  Response
have a rich protein diet and add some fats and carbohydrates to your diet. be regular with meals add milk and nut regularly. be happy.If you have abdomninal worms get dewormin first.
OBGYN Dr. Rakhi Tayal's  Response
Welcome to HealthcareMagic forum.
You have not mentioned your age, height and weight so that we can have a rough idea how thin do you look and how much do you need to gain. Anyway try eating a high protein and healthy diet to gain weight along with good exercise.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal