Want to delay period, prescribed primolut. Always get early bleeding before periods. When should I start it?

Hi I have been prescribed Primolut to delay a period. However i always have early bleeding before my period (about 8-10 days before) due to low progesterone . The leaflet said to start primolut 3 days before period due. So i did this but hasnt had any effect. So im wondering in my case should i have started taking it days before my pre bleeding to make it effective and delay it all? Thanks.
Asked On : Fri, 18 Jan 2013