Want to conceive, spotted pinkish discharge, now continuous heavy bleeding. Why m i experiencing this?

Hi my name is aracely,I have a question im kinda concern about im 19 years old me and my husband been trying to conceive. I missed my period whole november of 2012, december still no period during the second week I started spotting then very light pinkish spotting,after a week I was working went to the restroom cleaned myself and had like a skin come out idk what it was I got scared idk why I didnt go to the doctor the next day after that,a few days later I started bleeding a lot not to heavy but I thought it was a period but I new it wasnt because my periods were never heavy. I bled until januarary stoped for a week then started bleeding then stoped and bleeed januaray24 thru feb3..stoped for two days I kept thinking it was my period but I started bleeding again feb 6 thru feb 11.the whole weeki was kk I got my suposibly period feb18thru 21 so I think now it normal. I know this is long but I want to know if I might of been pregnant or why I was like this ive never had crazzy and weir period hopefully you can help me...
Asked On : Tue, 5 Mar 2013
The slightly pinkish spotting followed by a heavy bleeding that you are having is likely to be due to a hormonal disturbance. Since you did not have any periods in November, you need to be evaluated for PCOD.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you. You can consult me again directly through my profile URL
Dr. RakhiTayal