Want ot quit smoking, had got acne after stopping champix on earlier use. Can I try it again?

I quit smoking through using champix , but I didn t finish the whole course because it was making me vomit from taking the whole pills. I did quit for just over a month but have now been smoking for a few months again and really want to quit still. I m thinking about taking the champix again but just half pills this time, but after I stopped taking the champix I started getting acne . My doctor said champix could have cause it so I m not sure whether to try again or not.
Asked On : Tue, 4 Dec 2012