Waking up from sleep with dizziness, anxiety, bloated stomach. Wants to do colonoscopy. History of stress, anger, depression. Treatment?

Hello, I m a 26-year-old male. Now it is almost 4 months when I sleep, I wake up with dizziness , shaking, anxiety , and a heavy (over-filled) stomach. Additionally, I feel like I have to poop. I ve gone through different blood and stool examinations and am fine from those aspects. Recently, I consulted a doctor and he prescribed me a colonoscopy procedure; but, I haven t done it yet. I must add that for the past one and a half year, I was under consistant stress and anger. Now I m seriously depressed as well. Thank you
Asked On : Sat, 14 Jul 2012