Waking up bloated, nauseated, sweaty and with abdominal pain. Why is stool pink? Help?

For about a week now, every other day, I have been waking up early in the morning with nausea, and bloating and extremely sweaty with some abdominal pain . No diarrhea (sp?) and stools have been a little loose but not bad. Color has been normal up until today. My stool was pink, and kind of watery but not diarrhea. I did wake up today with nausea, and yesterday had loss of appetite. I ate this morning. I have not eaten anything with dye in it. Been drinking mostly water. I have had gastroenteritis many, many times in the past, and I know that this is different. I have has some gas, but no belching or egg burps I am not sure what to do. If you have heard of this, or can help with advice, I would really appreciate...Thanks for reading my very gross details
Asked On : Tue, 7 Aug 2012