Vomits every time after taking formula milk. What should be done?

My daughter is 5 month old and vomited after two hours every time we feed her with formula milk. When she was 2 weeks to two months, she drinks S26 gold formula at night and on breast milk during the day. She only drink breast milk using bottle. After two months old, she was fully on breast milk using bottle. My wife is going out of town next week so we tried to give her formula milk at night as my wife's BM supply is quite low. When we gave her S26 formula, she vomited after two hours for the whole night, then we change to Enfalac AR formula because we've been told that AR formula is heavier so baby won't throw out but my baby still threw out after two hours drinking at night. After asking our baby doctor, we tried NAN1 HA but same thing happened. We did tried ISOMIL but my baby refused to drink, not a single drop. What should we do? By the way, we have put the baby on upright position after drinking formula milk and also burping her.
Asked On : Sun, 28 Apr 2013