Thanks for wring your query.
After reading your post, it seems that your symptoms are due to increased acidity and gas production in your stomach.
Following precautions will be helpful :-
1. Avoid spicy and oily foods.
2. Do not miss a meal.
3. Avoid mental/emotional stress
4. Avoid smoking/alcohol, if any.
5. Do not eat fast and do not talk while eating.
6. Avoid gas producing foods like peas, cabbage, lentils, etc.
7. Drink at least 8-10 glasses of pure water daily.
You can take an antacid
40 mg along with Domperidone
10 mg once a day before meals.
If the symptoms persists get yourself clinically examined and investigated.
I hope this is helpful to you.