Vomiting, severe headaches with sharp pain under bottom of rib above hip bone. Cause?

I m a 23 year old woman. I ve been having alot of trouble keeping food down for the past few days and have been getting bad headaches almost every morning. I of course take advil and the headache goes away but no matter what i eat, drink or take i get nauseated very quickly. But mainly my question is about this, when happen to get sick i start getting and kind of sharp pain under my bottom left rib but above my hip bone ... that and I ve been kind of gassy... Basically is it just a flu bug or something? because I don t feel sick per-say. just nauseous and headaches.
Asked On : Sat, 12 Jan 2013