Vomiting sensation, irregular periods, pregnancy test shows negative. Advice?

hi iam 29 years old maried ..my last LMP was september 8..... i was suppose to get my period on october 8 but i dint get it ..on oct 8 i had a pregnancy test at home which i bought in local store it was neagtive i usually get regular periods now iam feeling vomiting sensation after 5 days of missed period could i be pregnant...on july 8 i had a misscarriage (6 weeks) plz help
Asked On : Thu, 17 Oct 2013
If your were having unprotected sex during last month there is a possibility of you being pregnant. The urine pregnancy test may take few more days to become positive.

Repeat the test after 3 days. If still you are getting it negative and you are not having any periods get an appointment with a gynaecologist and get yourself examined.