Vomiting, headaches. Had taken ECP post unprotected sex. Could I be pregnant?

hie i had unprotected sex with my boyfriend on the 25th of JANUARY, my last day of period was 2 january. i took the ECP an hour later and and 12 hours later took the other one and vomitted. i took an additional pill hours later, all within 72 hours and up to date no period. have been vomitting of late and having headaches .......could i be pregnant? scared to take the test
Asked On : Fri, 8 Feb 2013
Hello ma'am and welcome.

As you have taken the pill within he first 24 hours after sexual intercourse your chances of preventing pregnancy are 98 %. But I woul still recommend a visit to the doctor to help find the cause for your presentation.

Hope this helps.