Vomiting for over 1 year. Can any online doctor please suggest

My friend heeps on vommiting whatever he eats it has been a year know and we are unable to stop it can you please help
Asked On : Tue, 18 Jan 2011
Gastroenterologist, Surgical 's  Response
Hi Dear

Can I know the age of your friend ?

Have any investigations been performed on him ?

If no and If he is an adult please get an upper GI Endoscopy Done ?

Get Well Soon
Yes he is 15 years old and it has been 1 year since this is happening. It started with a stomach pain and we have done many tests but the doctor says they dont know or see any problem however the stomach pain is now well but since then he has a tendency of vomiting whatever he eats, some people also say that it can be a physiological problem because he has not been well for a 4-5 months and had been vomiting so he is continuing the same thing
Gastroenterologist, Surgical Dr. Ajit Naniksingh Kukreja's  Response
Can U get back to me with the Gastroscopy report ? If it is normal and there are no other central nervous systems , a functional cause cannot be ruled out ?
He had his gastroscopy and indoscopy both done and the Dr said both ar clear
Reassure him and start with Tab Domstal 10mg and Tab Normaxin

Also make it a point to Vote the answers