Vomiting, fatigued, back pain, loss of appetite. Home test negative. How early can pregnancy be detected ?

Hi my name is AAAAAA and I had a period may 16th 2012 and an abortion at 6 weeks 3 days on June 29th I had unprotected sex this whole month staring from the 9th but now I have been vomiting exhausted fatigue back pain and nausea loss of appetite and I believe I m pregnant again some home pregnancy test came back faint positives some negative I had blood work done at hospital that they really didn t wanna do and it was negative, could it still be too early to detect a pregnancy?
Asked On : Fri, 3 Aug 2012