Vomiting, continuous nausea, after taking morphine post miscarriage, normal test results, temporary relief with anti-nausea medicine. Reason?

I have a friend who had a miscarriage 3 1/2 years ago and she was in such pain after that they kept her in the hospital on morphine for 2 days after. Ever since then she vomits every morning, if she is woken up during the night and is often nauseous all day long. She went to a gastroenterologist for a year and they did all kinds of tests but didn t find anything. Recently her nausea and vomiting have gotten so bad that she is missing work and the anti-nausea medicine only works a little and only for maybe an hour instead of four. She has made another appointment with her doctor and I was wondering if there might be any medical conditions that might be more unusual that they haven t thought to check her for. Thank you for your time.
Asked On : Thu, 20 Sep 2012