Vomiting blood after receiving transfusion. Have pancreatic cancer, COPD, type 2 diabetes and cardiomyopathy

My mother smoker, 67 with cardiomyopathy , Type 2 diabetes and end stage COPD has just been diagnosed with Pancreatic Cancer , small intestine and possible liver cancer. Blood work has shown abnormalities in Liver. Her father passed at 71 from Liver Cancer. She is in the hospital and is jaundiced. She was vomitting blood has received 2 transfusions in the last week. She is scheduled for an upper scope on Tuesday and we are wondering how much time she may have left
Asked On : Wed, 8 Aug 2012