Vomiting after taking Lorazepam for sleeplessness, panic attack, anxiety

I cant sleep . Got prescribed larazapam after xanax wasntt doing the trick. I took it at 1015 now its 130 and ijust got done puking my guts out. Its a long story but i think the bottom line its from stress . But have been a really calm guy my whole life . All of a sudden my mind is everywhere. I own a pkumbing vompany an am very busy . But never had a problem with dealing with it. I just got married and on or honeymoon i got sick one night in mexico. I had a panic attack and anxieity and have had it ever since
Asked On : Sun, 28 Oct 2012