Vomiting, Diarrhea, red blotchy face in toddler, is this a possible allergy or flu ?

My 18 months daughter started vomiting last night around 6:30pm. She was vomiting every 15-20 min for about 4 hrs then every 1.5-2hrs until 6am this morning. Since 6am she has been able to keep down approx 12oz Pedalyte but at 10:30am she had a bout of watery diarrhea. Only the one time. Her face is very red and blotchy now and she continues to cough once with her tongue out, like she needs to throw up again. She ll continue to drink the Pedalyte but will not even attempt dry toast or applesauce. Any ideas? We started milk 2 days ago, possible allergy or flu?
Asked On : Thu, 27 Jan 2011