Vomited after taking MDMA. Anxiety, palpitations. Need a solution

dear doctor i took molly (mdma) about two weeks ago. The night i rolled i threw up and felt horrible. I was having so much anxiety . Then the next morning when i woke up my heart was pounding like crazy. I thought I was about to have a heart attack . A few minutes later i felt better. I drank alot of water and ate food. However, since that night the left side of my heart hasnt been breathing slowly as it used to. I meditate everyday to steady my breathing and awaken my happiness and positive thoughts. Since this night i havent been able to meditate as great. I m really worried and i ll do anything to get my health, body, and mind back to normal. Thank you
Asked On : Wed, 6 Mar 2013