Vitiligo spots on joints, spots increasing in size, not spreading. Is there any treatment?

i have vitiligo spots on my joints like fingers ,knees elbows,actually i had these spots when i was in 3standard now ma age is 24,i have taken treatment at that time,it didnt spread all over my body,now slowly the spots are getting bigger ,is thier any treatment can be done to cure this or else can i do tatooing on my skin,(on white spots),can brown colour tatooing can be done on my white spots which is similar to my skin colour,if i do that is their any problem to my skin in future
Asked On : Sat, 15 Sep 2012