Vitiligo spot on hand, reddish, blisters, darkness in surrounding area. Is the darkness temporary or permanent?

I have a vitiligo spot on my hand. I was recommended an application of melanocyl lotion in the morning followed by exposure to sun. In the night I was asked to apply imograf ointment. I have developed reddishiness in the inflicted area with blisters. The surrounding area has also gotten darker and highly pigmented. What should I do?..Is the darkness in the surrounding area temporaary or permamanent. Please let me know.
Asked On : Thu, 10 Oct 2013