Vitamin B12 deficiency, symptoms start after stopping medicines. How long should I take these?

Hi, This is Latha, I have Vitamin B12 Deficiency from past 2 years, its twitching all over my body now, sometimes mild trembling whenever i try to hold things, back pain is becoming worse day by day, once i stop b12 shots pain will increase drastically and reduces after taking b12 sublingual tablets. Gabapin ME and Diacobal tablets i am taking right now, how long i need to continue those tablets and be under medication?
Asked On : Thu, 25 Oct 2012