Visited doctor with anxiety and fatigue symptoms. Recommended to cardiologist. Concerned?

Hello, I visited my doctor with anxiety and fatigue symptoms. she wanted to perform some test to rule out anything physical. Great, I had several blood tests to rule out thyroid problems. I had to call 3 times to get those results. They were ok. I had an ultrasound done on my heart over a month ago. This week I received a letter in the mail stating that she had made an appointment for me with a Dr Alan. I had to look online to see what type of specialist Dr Alan is. Turns out he is a cardiologists. My doctors office didn't even call any of the three contact numbers they had for me to share the results of that test. I'm 47 years old and in great health. I've never had any medical problems so am not sure. Its been days and they have not called me back yet. I have not idea what is wrong with my heart if anything. Should I get another doctor?
Asked On : Sun, 24 Mar 2013