Virgin, pain and difficulty in getting orgasm with foreplay. Tips?

Hello I live in different culture In my town we have an engagement period that last a year normally. During that we dont fully engage in sex but we do the forblay. According to her she never masterpated before, and she still a vergin The problem is that during the forblay i try to make her reach orgasim without intercourse, when she is about to she suddenly start crying and she stop feeling arused This happened around four or five times by now. She is around 21and i am 26 What couse her crying and how can i stop it and make her reach orgasim?
Asked On : Fri, 4 Jan 2013
Psychologist 's  Response
Dec 2015
Welcome to HCM
We understand your concerns

I went through your description. I suggest you nd your girlfriend not to worry much. You were talking about her orgasm. She being a virgin may not have any idea about sex and orgasm. Female orgasm is not like male orgasm. Nothing comes out and there is just a pleasure feeling and they usually shudders and twitches and experiences it. Your girlfriend could be crying because she is not understanding what is happening to her, even though she has already reached orgasm. Talk to her properly.

You and your girlfriend might need psychological counseling which I can provide telephonically. Contact me through customer care at

Hope this answers your query. Available for further clarifications.
Good luck.