Virgin, having boil inside vagina. Can masturbate with boil? How will it heal?

Hello i am a 22 year old female and im a virgin .i have this boil inside my vagina on the right side of the wall of it. i already know the cause of it sometimes when im at home and dont do anything i dont shower sometimes. but anyways to my point. is it okay to masturbate with a boil or should i just let it heal..? and if so how can i heal it?
Asked On : Tue, 26 Mar 2013
Hello.

Depending on the location and appearance this boil can be a simple cyst, a Bartholin's cyst, a symptom of other sexually transmitted infections (I have considered this as an assumption, as your sexual history has not been mentioned), etc.

Now coming to your queries.

First, no it is best not to masturbate now as this would both delay healing and aggravate your condition.

Secondly, as mentioned above, the cause could be anything from the above mentioned conditions or more. I would advise you to visit a doctor to confirm the diagnosis. Depending on which we can comment on the boil subsiding with or without treatment, but it is usually the former.

Hope this helps.