Virgin, had episode where partner's genitals touched vagina, had taken primolut-n course. Pregnancy chance?

hii i am 22 years old and a virgin . me and my boy friend usually have dry humping. that time we are naked and our genitals are touching each other. this month i missed ma periods . i m concerned that is it possible that i might get pregnant. i did take primolut n for three days and today is 1 day aftr that i m still waiting for my period. do u recommend a pregnancy test?? kindly hlep :(
Asked On : Mon, 10 Sep 2012
Hello

Welcome

No only touching genitals without intercourse can not cause pregnancy

Best wishes