Virgin, fingered with sperm on hands. Late periods, not usually late. Chances of pregnancy?

I'm 15 years old and I'm a virgin but I think I might have gotten pregnant when my boyfriend fingered me a few weeks ago and there is a good chance he had sperm on his hands. I was wondering if this is a possible thing, or if it's early enough to tell? It happened on April 11, and my period was due the 15th but I haven't gotten it yet and it's the 19th today. My period is not usually late, but maybe it's a coincidence? Let me know! Thanks
Asked On : Mon, 22 Apr 2013
Chances of pregnancy is there because sperm inside vagina can survive for as long as 5-7days.
May be your ovulation is delay.
You should consult a gynaecologist for urine,blood test and USG to rule out pregnancy.
Stress may also delay menses so don't worry.
Good luck.