Very light blood flow during periods. Normal?

Hi for this pass 2 months my period wasn't like it normaly is and I finished my period 2 days ago and suddenly after I wipe there is light red blood I just wanted to know if its normal. Usually when I get my period it is very very thick not buts but with lots of cloths and for the pass to monts it was very light flow I didn't even have to change for the day but I did anyway
Asked On : Thu, 18 Apr 2013
The menstrual discharge depends on the amount of the endometrial shedding. If the endometrium is thick, the discharge will be more and if it is thin, the discharge will be less. Several factors influence the endometrium, namely, hormones, infections, medications, general condition and so on. You may see a specialist and get investigated along with a complete examination, if you find your menstrual discharge abnormally out of proportion. Wish you good health.