Very embarrassing vagina question ?

I had what looked like a scab on the outside of my for some strange reason i picked it and it could kind of be described as like and old pimple that you pick because puss (i guess) came out but it wasnt wet or anything. So me trying to get all the stuff out it started bleeding just a lil bit. It mostly turned red and when i touched it with a towel there was a spot of blood. Its still like that. So basically i have an open wound, and the actual wound is a little swollen. I ve never had sex so I dont think it could be an STD but im not sure. Someone please help me!!!! Cause im really nervous. There is only one. its been there since last night...cause thats when it happened
Asked On : Mon, 21 Dec 2009
Could be a boil. It is an infected hair like a pimple, but it is deeper and hurts very badly. Look it up and you can figure out if that is what you had. The symptoms of boils are red, pus-filled lumps that are tender, warm, and/or painful. A yellow or white point at the center of the lump can be seen when the boil is ready to drain or discharge pus.