Vertigo and anxiety, had an episode of pressure in chest area, shortness of breath followed by light headedness. Precursor to heart attack?

Hi, I am a 41 year old male that had a complete physical workup over the past year, and everything is fine except for vertigo and severe anxiety . This morning, I was laying down watching TV on my left side, feeling totally fine. Had a sudden feeling of loss of breath and started coughing a little, then it all stopped very quickly. There was a VERY slight pressure in the chest, slightly left of center and slightly lower than the general breast area. Overall, the whole thing lasted maybe half a second to one second max. My heart raced for a few minutes then returned to normal. Now I feel a lot of pressure in my head (more on the top) and I generally feel light headed. I should also mention that I suffer from sinus/ allergy issues, and migraines. Not sure if this is related, but I have been feeling mild spasms in my left temple area for a few days now also. They don t hurt, but they are noticeable. I am worried that this episode from this morning might be serious. But again, now all I feel is a lot of sinus like pressure in my head. Overall, this happens to me about every 1-2 months, but today s was the most intense. Is this a precursor to a heart attack or stroke? In 2011, I had 4 EKGs, an echo test, and then a stress echo test in November 2011, but all came back completely normal. I am also currently not on any medications other than vitamins and the occasional ibuprofen . Thanks
Asked On : Thu, 27 Dec 2012