Venusia cream,Tacroz ointment, LCZ, Nudoxy capsule for treatment of Periorificial Dermatitis

Hello Sir I have treated for Periorificial Dermatitis(because of prolong use of Sofradex-F cream for 1 year) for last 1.5 year year where doctor prescibed me Venusia cream,Tacroz(Tacrolimus) ointment and LCZ(for Itching but i found improvement in skin ,recently he added Nudoxy capsule (to be taken empty stomach ).will this improve skin condition to normal? please help as my condition worsens around my Lips( mouth ) and upper eye-lid ,if anything other then prescribed by doctor .
Asked On : Thu, 3 May 2012