Veneer in tooth hurting, gums peeling, look blistered. Due to keeping garlic on tooth?

Hi I m 19 yrs female and I have had veneers on two if my teeth for about a year now. Two months ago the veneer where my tooth was shaven down started hurting. I would get up at night in pain. I thought my gums probably were receding due to excessive over brushing so I started using garlic to kill any bacteria and to seal the gum line. Now my gums look like they re peeling. They look blistered. I think it s due to the garlic and constantly placing it on the gum above the tooth. There is no pain throbbing on and off but my gums look terrible.
Asked On : Thu, 8 Nov 2012