Veins on penis, premature ejaculation, excessive masturbation. Treatment?

Hello Sir, I am 26yr male.My Penis has got aroud 3 visible veins, both in erect and flaccid condition. I think the reason behind this is excess masturbation. I do not have hard erection now and erection lasts for only 5-10 Seconds.please suggest treatment which works quickly. Can i get the problem resolved by stopping masturbating or any sexual engagement for 5-6months. Does it heals up naturally? I am attaching 3 image files.
Asked On : Fri, 31 Aug 2012