Veins on hand, prominent, sensitive, visible. What are they?

Greetings! Until recently, the viens on the back of my hand have not been very prominent or noticible. Now, they are very apparent and blue. Also, they bulge out of my hands at random times, even when I have not been working out. They have also become sensitive. My viens hurt when the back of my hand has been hit, though previously I have never had a problem in this area. Also, today I noticed that the viens in my arm, usually only visible in the crease of my arm, werea prominent blue and could be seen from shoulder to a little past the crease in my arm perfectly. Should I be concerned?
Asked On : Thu, 11 Apr 2013
No, not all. It is totally normal. Still if you are in worry, you consult general surgeon or vascular surgeon.... Ok