Veins and arteries bulging, heart murmur, mild valve disease, prickling sensation, low pulse. Done ECG. Help?

Hello, my name Is Dawn Mesler, I am hoping I dont end up having to pay for this.. I have no money and no insurance. The veins/arteries in my neck buldge and throb perfusley upon rest~ Any time I try to relax, even at a 45 degree angel, they go in sane... I was recently diagnosed with a heart murmur that I never had, had a ultra sound done and was told I have mild vlave diseas in my mitral and tri cuspid, but we need to hold off on anything further because I have no insurance. So as I said, when I relax or try to sleep, my neck goes insane, I feel a burning sensation in my neck, pressure in my eye, also a prickeling sensation under my jaw and down my tongue... all sysmptoms are right sided, although the left side throbs visably as well, there is no pain. ECG is normal and all blood work is normal, no signs of heart attacks. But something is not right. My blood pressure runs 90/58 and my pulse is low to mid 80s.
Asked On : Thu, 18 Apr 2013