Vascular Ehlers Danlos Syndrome, PoTs, tubal ligation done. Have severe breast pain, swollen areola. Any thing other than pregnancy?

After having three live daughters, I got a tubal. One year after the tubal I got pregnant. I also recently had a miscarriage . My breasts hurt so bad, my areola is swollen and has widened as well as turn pinker than normal. My periods are always late or early and lasts 8 days. I have Vascular Ehlers Danlos Syndome, and PoTs, so I am wondering if there is any other reasons this could happen other than pregnancy. I have 2 bad valves in my heart as well, and got the tubal because the connective tissue disorder and my heart ... all my docs during my three live pregnancies all suggested abortions. Is there any other reasons this could happen. I have eight day long periods, and they are always two weeks late, and last month I had it 3 days early, barely bled, and it only lasted half a day. I also randomly swell up like a 6-7 month pregnant woman (been doing that since the miscarriage).
Asked On : Sat, 12 Jan 2013