Varicose veins, leg skin dark brown, clonate ointment. Varicose eczema or statis eczema?

Hello doctor My name is sushma . my brother has varicose veins and the color of the lower legs has become dark brown . surgery was done for one leg . so i just consulted the local doctor yesterday she was saying that it is varicose eczema or statis eczema and gave tablets T.CALDOB and clonate ointment . i just want to know whether these are the correct medicines and want the normal color of my bro s legs as soon as possible.
Asked On : Thu, 5 Apr 2012