Varicose veins below calf, dry eczema causing peeling from small wound with itching that diappears with venussia max. Help?

i have varicose vein on my right leg below calf musccle . i am sufferng from dry excema above ankle and below knee on this leg for the past four months. the top skin is peeled off from around a small wound which healed after two months.i am non diabetic with controlled hyper tension.and aged 76.i had a total hip replacement rivision surgery on this leg 5 years ago.there is itching sensation which dissappeas after applying venussia max cream topically.
Asked On : Sun, 28 Oct 2012