Vaginal sides are dark in colour. Any cream to lighten the skin on the private part areas?

Respected Sir.
I have problem of dark colour in my vagina part. my down part , the area which is between the two legs, I mean private area, the whole circle become dark .
I had got this problem in my first pregnancy but it was not so dark now during my 2nd pregnancy it has become very dark. kindly recommend any cream the I can use for lightening my private dark areas, thanks
Asked On : Thu, 17 Oct 2013
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
Thanks for posting to HCM,
Dark vaginal color may be due to wearing of polyester or synthetic underwear. Always wear cotton underwear and reserve a few loose ones for the bedtime.
A mixture of lemon juice and turmeric paste is a natural bleach to treat this darkening.
Using any kind of talcum powder on the vagina should be avoided.

2 users find this helpful