Vaginal itching, yellow discharge, swollen. What should I do?

Hello I have been experiencing vaginal discomfort for 3 days now... It s itches a lot and I m having a dry yellowish discharge .. It feels like is swollen but I took a look and it looks normal! The first day it was just sore and my clitoris was a little swollen but I think now is going back to normal.. But the itching continues.. I am a virgin and 2 days ago my boyfriend performed oral sex and also fingered me.. I am scared it is some sort of irritation or a inflammation from his hands like a bacteria or something.. Today it feels a little better it didnt itch the whole day but the discharge continues.. it itches more often at night.. could it also be from pubic hair? What should I do? Will it go away on its own? Or should I go to a doctor?
Asked On : Mon, 25 Mar 2013