Vaginal itching, watery discharge. Reason? Can Clean and Dry cream be used?

hii..i am an unmarried girl.I m single and didnt had sex till now in my life.i will have the full sex after marriage itself..but i feel lot of itching sometimes in my vagina and had watery discharge at any time in day once or twice a day.its not a white discharge,but simply a water type discharge suddenly anytime in a day.So want to know the reason for the discharge and lot of itching happening anytime in vagina.can i use Clean and dry cream for this problem? and if yes,which area exactly to apply it?
Asked On : Mon, 12 Nov 2012
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
waterty discharge due infection of candida vaginitis insert vagina tab. of clotrimazole as deeply as possible into vagina for six consecutive nights