Vaginal itching and burning. Swab test showed rbc, epithelial cells, advised Gyno-dactarin. Help?

Hi, I am Aurora and I want to ask you: for a vaginal problem (itching and burning sensation) my doctor did me a swab in which the RBCS resulted 4-8 and EP CELL +3 (the rest was normal). She game me ALBOTHYL (POLICRESULEN FIRST) which I took twice than (when I went to check the swab result) she saw I only have bacteria so she told me to switch to GYNO-DACTARIN for a week and than to check it out. I was feeling better with the first but I started the second and now I am afraid this change might not result successful. THANKS!!! Best wishes
Asked On : Mon, 28 Jan 2013
Welcome to healthcare-Magic

It will definitely help, trust your doctor and go ahead with the advise given.
Wishing you healthy life
Take Care
DR T Shobha