Vaginal infection since 3 weeks. Urine test shows high WBC count. Any medication that can help ?

Hi, i am in a very bad situation right now. i had vaginal infection (which had reddish vagina, watery white discharge some and itching in vagina) around 3 weeks before.. i had my urine test den my WBC count was high. but after the medication also i have the infection. after 3 weeks also i have vaginal infection (which have red vagina, white patches at clitoris, itchy labia and reddish brown discharge).. i am sexually active, i have a fear of getting HIV . Is this a symptom of HIV.. I am too scared doctor..please help me...
Asked On : Tue, 21 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  17 Awaiting Answer