Vaginal hysterectomy, vaginal repair with cervix removal, cyst, left ovary removal lesions on bowel. Treatment?

i had a vaginal hysterectomy and vaginal repair with removal of cervix in sept 2012, just about 2 months later, i dont know how i knew but it was a cyst. i have had many cysts and they just burst but this one felt different and pain went down my left leg. from day 1 i have had to push to have something done about this. i finally had the cyst 6cm bleeding in on itself (dont know what that means) and i insisted they remove my left ovary to prevent future cysts appearing. during this time walking started to get really hard. my stomach would swell and i would be in so much agony. finally last week they removed the ovary and cyst and discovered lesions on my bowel. i now have been referred to the top surgeon to have it sorted. im 42 and worried please help
Asked On : Tue, 3 Jul 2012