Vaginal discharge with red traces. How do I know if this discharge is unhealthy?

Hi Dr. Grief! I have a problem with Vaginal Discharge , i think its not normal because every time I got wet you know what I mean and then I wipe it after it dry and wipe again it turns red I mean its bleeding from my vagina. And here where I search some topics about my problems And then, there s a question that ask: How do I know if my discharge is unhealthy? So I m wondering if I had a Vaginal Infection; unexpected bleeding from the vagina. I never got my menarche yet, like what I ve said it turns into blood after I get wet. Am I normal? Do I have a Uterine Cancer? OMG! Please help me Dr. I m Yssa, can you send your answer thru my emal? Here, YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Tue, 2 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  14 Awaiting Answer