Vaginal bleeding and spotting on urinating, occurring post child birth. Cause of worry?

Hi, im a 23 year old with a 7 month old baby i have notice that since the birth of my child i have been bleeding .. now i bleed one day and stop for a,day or two but every time i go urinate i wipe and there is bright red on the paper it happens every day non stop even if theres no blood on the pad as,soon as i go use the restrom and,wipe there it is i dont know what s going on im scared and i wish it would stop can you please help me out .. thank u
Asked On : Wed, 9 Jan 2013
Answers:  0 Views:  7 Awaiting Answer