Vaginal and abdominal pain. Full hysterectomy done, appendix and gallbladder removed. Treatment?

Dr.XXXX I am a 40 yr old white female. I have had a full hysterectomy along with my appendix and galblatter taken out. I have been having severe chronic pain in my vaginal area every time i stand up. Also having pain on the left and right side of my stomach . Had test run already as far as CT s, CBC, blood-work and etc ... they all came back good. Could this be from scar tissue or something else? What can be done if it is the scar tissue ? I am in desperate need of some answers because no medicine will help with this pain and I cannot even get up out of bed.
Asked On : Wed, 25 Jul 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  46 Awaiting Answer