Vagina tender to touch, red rashes, burning while urination, itchy, painful. What is causing this?

At first, my vagina was tender to the touch and had a red rash on it. Within the next two days it started to burn when i peed. There is also itching and it is painful at all times, whether I am sitting, walking, or even laying down. I examined myself with a mirror and found that I have little red sores all over my inner lips and a couple on the outer. My boyfriend has been tested for all stds and is clean.. It hurts so bad that I want to cry.
Asked On : Sat, 9 Feb 2013