Vagina itchy,red and smelly. Had delayed period. Possible reason?

My vagina has been itching and red for a couple of weeks now. i was 2 months late on my period then had this month. days before my period my vagina was itching so bad to were it would wake me up in the middle og the night. I thought i had i yeast infestion cause i had white thick discharge and some days it would smell. then on day it started to burn .itch and i would itch it and it would begin to bleed on my inner and outer lips. then after work ifelt a what seemed to be a sore or a blister was hurting. i dont know if its herpes or dry vagina or yeast infection!
Asked On : Mon, 2 Jul 2012