Vagina hurts on the sides, gets itchy and red. Can it be due to soda consumption?

hi my name is ruby.. ihave a question, my vagina is itchy and when iscratch it get s red when iwould go to the bathroom it would hurt a little on the sides.. but right now that iwent it didn t hurt anymore about a week ago iwent to the doctor s for a pregnancy test & she told me ididn t have chlymidia and my stomach has been hurting but ithink its maybe because idrink water just mostly soda what is it that ican have?
Asked On : Sun, 29 Jul 2012
welcome to health care magic
The presence of semen in your vagina and vaginal area could cause itchiness and even irritation. it can be due to infection..Be sure to wipe away feminine discharge and seminal fluid after sexual activity. Washing your private area more frequently is also recommended before and after your monthly period when your body releases more feminine discharge compared to ordinary days.
Frequently change your sanitary napkin during menstruation. It would also help if you would use sanitary napkin that is made of cotton instead of plastic.
Garlic is known for its strong antibacterial properties. Pound a few garlic and apply the juice on your external genital.
Drink at least two glasses of buttermilk each day.
Take olive oil extract at least once a day.
Apply yogurt on your sensitive area to get rid of itchiness. You can also dip a tampon into a yogurt and insert it to your vaginal canal for an hour.
You can also wash your vagina with apple cider vinegar with crushed garlic.
You can mix olive leaf extract with grapefruit seed extract into pure cranberry juice. Drink two eight-ounces of this mixture every day. If you can’t stand the sharp cranberry juice, you can use cranberry pills instead.clean n dry can be the gud option.
mail me at